Join me and all your other favorite Pluralsight authors at the first-ever Pluralsight Live, September 19th - 21st!
- Simon Allardice
Simon is a well-known, long time author of courses. You might have even already taken some of his iOS courses on Lynda.com. Anything he teaches is pure gold. Not to mention that his voice is as smooth as Sean Connery (I'm not even joking!)
- Troy Hunt
Security guru and owner and operator of "have i been pwned?"
Also, check out one of his hilariously funny calls with a scammer on Youtube: Scamming the Scammer
- Scott Allen
Long time Microsoft MVP and owner of OdeToCode. This is your guy for all things Microsoft.
- John Papa
Google developer expert, author, Microsoft advocate, and Angular nut!
- Nigel Poulton
I think this guy loves Docker more than his mother! But seriously, this is your guy for all things Docker (he also has a cool voice with his great accent).
- And many more …
And many more authors: https://www.pluralsight.com/event-details/2017/live-2017-speakers
- Michelle Obama
Former first lady!
- Joel Spolsky
CEO of stackoverflow.com and author of Joel on Software blog
- Steve Young
Former 49ers quarterback and inspirational speaker.
- X Ambassadors
A live performance from these guys. If you don't know who they are, I guarantee you've heard their songs on the radio before:
- Get the lowdown on the latest trends in technology, what’s on the horizon, and understand where you should be focusing your time moving forward
- Network with some of the most passionate technologists in the industry (like Pluralsight authors!).
- Get the latest scoop on the Pluralsight platform and how to best utilize it within your organization.
- Understand how to create a culture of learning within your organization.
- A chance for you to meet and mingle with your favorite Pluralsight authors in-person.
- Not all technology conferences have to be about how to use a technology. Come to get inspired, learn new ways of doing things, and see how others are doing it.
- Unbiased speakers. The speakers really have no vested interest in getting you to use one technology or another, they’re simply people who are super passionate about one technology or another and they want you to share that same passion.
- Meet and mingle with some of your favorite companies sponsoring the event: Microsoft, Adobe, Twitter, Pivotal, Salesforce, DemandWorks, and Stackoverflow.
- The people attending this conference eat, breath, and live technology (myself included). Come and learn with the best.
- Did I mention the potential for networking?
- Did I mention I’m going to be there? ;)
The Grand America Hotel
555 South Main St.
Salt Lake City, Utah 84111 USA
Sept 19th - Sept 21st 2017
Hoping to see you there (seriously, say hello if you run in to me!)
Not a Pluralsight Subscriber?
Not familiar? Pluralsight is a learning platform with over 5000 courses on tech. New content on the latest tech is released all the time.
Feel free to sign up here and use discount code 547UNU.